Sunday, March 12, 2006

Strange Observations and more

I was surfing the usual bookmarks: Blogs of friend and family when I began to notice some strange things.

I love movies about life. My husband enjoys movie about death.

My Dad's entries and comments somehow seem uptight and hypocritical.

Anything coming out of my older brother's mouth or mind seems extremely negative and often succeeds in doing nothing but depressing me or pissing me off.

Somehow, my oldest sister just bothers me. She tried to "befriend" me some years ago, but we're just at seperate places in our lives and she not only failed miserably, but gave up. Since then, I can't seem to stomach her. Looking at the pictures she posts, I somehow feel sick.

My two younger sisters are still very much the bouncy high school age, and anytime I do comment to their posts, I feel like the killjoy of it all. The odd one out, if you will.

Katy's blog is always so fun yet intellectual. I can't seem to organize my thoughts as well as her, so although I'd like to comment, I don't anymore. Not only are her posts well written, but her blg friends always have something great to say, and I feel that I then sound like the high school child among them.

So why do I always feel like the odd one out? This is really bugging me! Eve at work lately, I don't feel much like talking to people. Because even though people talk to me, I feel as if I'm not really the person they want to spend their time with. Therefore, I tend to slink away into my own shadows. I'm having such trouble with conversation lately and it's just not like me! What's wrong with me?!?!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Uhm, you're freakin brilliant. Need I say more? seriously though I wish you would comment on my blog. You're like MY friend in this little bloggiverse. I mean they are too. But you're my own. I have to share everyone else. I love you.

OMH said...

Hey girl - I'm not sure I've ever commented before but I do have to say I come and read your blog often! As for feeling like you don't belong (especially where your family is concerned) I know the feeling sometimes I look at my parents & sister and think I wouldn't even be your friend if we weren't related. Other times I think they're the only ones that have ALWAYS been there through everything in my life. Hmmmm gotta wonder if that's how my kids feel when they look at me - Mom if we weren't related I wouldn't even talk to you????????