Wednesday, August 09, 2006

New Look!


Not that anyone actually reads this, but tada! A new look. About time, too. I've been so lazy about getting this customized. I may tweak this later as there are several things I'm rather unhappy about. But we'll see at this point.

Not only does my blogger have a new look, but I do too! I'm a blonde again! w00! It takes like a whole freakin hour of bleaching to get my hair blonde (natural red heads just can't get rid of the red!) so ther will be several weeks of extreme moisturizing before it has its normal shiny look back completely. But overall, I'm rather proud of how it held up this time around. I'll have to take pics when I get around to it.

In other unrelated news, we have been repeating words like a broken record. It's annoying, but Damen is learning from it so at least our efforts aren't unrewarded. Speaking of Damen, he is SO CUTE! He's just growing so fast (21 months now) and becomes more of his own person everyday. I'll have to upload some new pictures soon.

And on my closing note, I am so excited! Although my husband and I wil both be working on our actual anniversary date (Tues, Aug 15th), we have the days before it off, so we'll be using those days to head out to Boston! We'll most likely spend the mass majority of our time in Salem doing some shopping that just can't be done anywhere else. w00t! I'll take so many pictures you'll all be sick! Hahaha!

Ciao!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Yay for new posts!! I can't believe Damen's almost 2! Can't wait to get to hang out with him on occasion. love you