Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Because Katy Said So...

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Move to Utah
2. Have more children
3. Be sealed in the temple
4. Own a home
5. Publish a book
6. Be a Grandma
7. See Italy

7 Things I can do

1. Be a loving Mom/Wife
2. Write
3. Sing
4. Paint (not art, but I am rather crafty)
5. Latch Hook
6. Cross-stitch
7. Speak a little Russian

7 Things I cannot do

1. Stay organized
2. Keep the house perfectly clean
3. Understand the madness of children ^_^
4. Fathom my husband's way of thinking
5. Sleep without a blanket
6. Turn away from friends who have forgotten me
7. Please everyone

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex

1. A geeky sense of humor (has to be as silly as I am!)
2. Eyes
3. Hair
4. Determination
5. Understanding
6. A good heart
7. Loves me for who/what I am

7 Things that I say most often

1. "Wicked bad"
2. "Kick it!"
3. "I'm such a nerd"
4. "Pumpkinhead" (Damen's nickname)
5. "Wee man" (what we call Damen to other people hehe)
6. "Wow"
7. "I am a Goddess!"

7 Celebrity crushes

1. Josh Groban
2. Johnny Rzeznik
3. Criss Angel
4. Hayden Christensen
5. Ewan McGregor
6. Elijah Wood
7. Toby Maguire

Sadly, I'm going to leave out the 7 people I want to do this, because the only person on Blogger I know is Katy. So Katy, there you go.

1 comment:

Katy said...

And here I thought I knew everything there was to know about you :) I want you to move back to Utah too.